General forum of the Red Baron War series
FegalGT

Re: Snow ?....what snow ????

Post by FegalGT »

is that your wife harry? :shock:
Harry

Post by Harry »

which one you pointing at P? The one on the right or the one on the left?

couple of friendlies I met a yr ago on the slopes, after meeting up later I didn't need any hot chocolate to warm me up .... if ya know what I mean..... :twisted:
Harry

Post by Harry »

Hey Wolfie.... the second picture I posted ought to tell you what I do when at camp... (picture was taken when temp was -44 deg either or, F or C once past -40 its all the same frackin COLD!! When it gets that cold the exhaust just floats... you can toss yer hot coffe into the air and before it hits the ground its already turned to ice!!)

oh by the way... last 2 days have warmed up big time... 20 deg F ( I'm not gonna convert to celcius... I messed up in earlier post and now my head hurts) I have pulled off the long underwear, threw on a FTL Tee, slipped on the baffins and went streaking last night!!! Got up this am 5:00 to start work and almost melted... 32deg F ... roads are gonna be slush later if it continues... ice roads are plenty thick so won't have to worry aboot going swimming.
Monkey

Post by Monkey »

Hey you are the one crazy enough to live that far north Harry.
I'll take the Oklahoma 110 F with high humidity summers over a frozen
tundra any day. But I do have one set of cousins in south Minnesota
that go to their cabin up north in the summer because it gets so hot
in south Minnesota.
LOL.

Monkey
Harry

Post by Harry »

Hiya monkey!!

Only live here everyother week. Summer is like the jungles of the amazon! Hot and wet, tons of bugs of all sizes and makes. Misquitos that are huge!! Saw 3 of those misquitos grab onto a D7 Cat and haul it away!!!

ps. like they say.... " don't know why the early explorers decide on the frozen north rather then places like to Florida, Arizona, Kookifornia or New Mexico to settle in?" Maybe cause theres a lot more "beaver" here!? 8-)

Return to “General”