Help and Suggestions

Problems or suggestions for the Red Baron War series? Post here.
PatGarrett

Re: Help and Suggestions

Post by PatGarrett »

I hope you didnt need to sign a time contract for the TS Sir....that wouldnt be right that you do that w/o any donations.....
I will send a few mails out tonight to try to secure an existing TS for this war......no promises though....need to do some begging now, no biggie, I used to that.....
US95Pickett

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, PatGarrett, I've already paid for the RBWar TeamSpeak 2 server lease, so we'll all set now. Thanks for the offer though, I appreciate it!
US95Pickett
JGS4_AirSurfer

Post by JGS4_AirSurfer »

Hi, I have a doubt...on week 2, 3 and 4, we can sign for any side? or we must still at same side untill 4 weeks end?... is the signup valid for this week or all 4 of this War?

Sorry if is a too basic question, language barriere ... :O)

T.I.A.
US95Pickett

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, JGS4_AirSurfer, if you signed up as German or Allied, stay with that team for the remainder of the 4 weeks. However, pilots will have to sign up each week if they wish to fly that week or have their team sign them up if they can't sign up themselves.

In other words, if you have signed up as a German pilot, stay as a German pilot for the 4 weeks. If you signed up as German to fly in the week 1 match, you will need to sign up as German to fly in the week 2 match on the week 2 sign up thread in the forum, and again sign up as German on the week 3 sign up thread in the forum and again sign up as German on the week 4 sign up thread in the forum.
US95Pickett
JGS4_AirSurfer

Post by JGS4_AirSurfer »

Understood! :O)

Many thanks!
JGS4_AirSurfer

Post by JGS4_AirSurfer »

Hi all!

Ther's a city on Verdun B4 7, at north of R97, but dont have number...it will count?
tia.
US95Pickett

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, JG4_AirSurfer, no, that city target was an extra target that should not have been included (it was my mistake). I have corrected the .dat file and removed it. All targets should now be correct and the number and types of targets should be the same for both sides on the server.

Thank you for discovering my mistake and letting me know about it! I appreciate it!
US95Pickett
JGS4_AirSurfer

Post by JGS4_AirSurfer »

Thanks for the info.
JGS4_AirSurfer

Post by JGS4_AirSurfer »

Some info on when will be next RBWar2?...;O)
JGS4_AirSurfer

Post by JGS4_AirSurfer »

What's about RBWar III ... ;O)

If I can help in any way...

Return to “Help and Suggestions”