Poll - what war format for the next war?

Problems or suggestions for the Red Baron War series? Post here.

What war format do you want for the next war series?

Cold War
25%
Cold War Alpine (server files are needed for this one)
No votes
War Forces
75%
WvW3
No votes

Total votes: 4

US95Pickett

Poll - what war format for the next war?

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, please vote in this poll and/or post your opinion to see which war format we will use for the next war series after RBWar 4 ends.

Deciding now should give us enough time to prepare for the next war in a month or so, making plans, rules, making files available, testing the server, etc.

So far the following war formats have been mentioned: Cold War, Cold War Alpine and War Forces. I'm also going to include Wolfgang's WvW3 that Flybert just recently made available for download from his website at http://flybert.net/

NOTE: I've set up a RBWar - WvW3 format server so you can test the new WvW3 format to see if you like it or not.

If there are any other war formats that you would like included in this poll, please post them and they will be included in the poll (you can change your vote in the poll and re-vote for a different war format if you want to).

Once we choose the war format for the next war series, I'll create a new forum section for it and we can get started with the rules, files, etc. for it.

Return to “Help and Suggestions”