how long until the Reunion and Dawn Patrol 2011?

US95Pickett

how long until the Reunion and Dawn Patrol 2011?

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, Murph, you're right; it's not too long before the 2011 RB3D Reunion and Dawn Patrol at Dayton, Ohio.

I couldn't make it to the 2009 Reunion because of health problems, but I plan on being there for the 2011 Reunion! :mrgreen:
US95Pickett

edit:
Mark your calendars of 23 - 25 September 2011 for the Dawn Patrol Rendezvous and RB Reunion
Last edited by US95Pickett on Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
RAC_Arnold Layne

Re: how long until the Reunion and Dawn Patrol 2011?

Post by RAC_Arnold Layne »

Thinking about going maybe...Would like to talk to Harry face to face and ask him why he feels the need to insult me on the public servers.And why he accuses me of using cheats.Even if I knew enough about computers to be a hacker I wouldn't even think of doing such a thing.Been an RB pilot since the beginning of RB2 and I hate what those people have done to this sim as much as the next guy.I was in one of the first honor squads ever to form in RB.I still honor that code and it's one the reason I'm in the RAC today.RAC was the first honor squad to befriend my old squad the Mad Hatters way back in the beginning of RB2.I thought we got along fine.It used to be fun flying with him.Then one day he just snapped and I don't get it.
"It is necessary only for the good man to do nothing for evil to triumph."
Edmund Burke
Harry

Post by Harry »

Love to go.... wondering where your coming from Arnie? I too have been called a "hack" by you and others. I also know very little about computers, I can talk your ears off about Oil and Gas, that I know, computers nadda. If I have called you a hack then I apologize, only hack in this game is FogelGT ;), perhaps you have mistaken my remarks to him as they're meant for him and not anyone else (course we do this in jest Fogel and I have been late night buddies for a long time!). You have in the past targeted me in open servers for what ever reason, and on most occasions you have had your, "butt" handed to you, I enjoy the game and those that have stuck around to play it. Some have made themselves targets, and most of those have earned my respect yours included. I can recount many nights where you have targeted me only to have me shoot you down on numerous occasions only to have you leave a server in a tizzy and making some rude remark upon your exit. I take it in stride and look forward to having you in the servers again either as a team mate/wingman or enemy target. I've played this game far too long to recognize the good and the ugly. The good far out number the ugly, infact theres only one ugly one and my friend it ain't you!! Like I said, I enjoy our battles they are intense which gives us both, the opportunity to better our skills, without having to resort to hacks as some have in the past. This I'm sure we'll both agree on.

Don't know what else to say, other then I'm disappointed in your post. Those that fly with me on a regular basis in open servers, and that join me and others on teamspeak, will I'm sure, will tell you exactly what kind of person I am.

Sincerely,

Harry aka SpLaT aka FragelGT
Salute!
Harry

Post by Harry »

I will add ... I'll be the first to buy you a beer... hopefully we can find good beer there and not that watered down stuff they call beer!?

I have been promised the good stuff if I show up, so hopefully you;ll join me in one or 30?
FegalGT

Post by FegalGT »

only hack in this game is FogelGT ;)

I knew it.......
Harry

Post by Harry »

Geez Mr P... your a RAC!!?

You know what they've been saying about the RAC, eh?? :mrgreen:

See ya in the virtual skies...
FegalGT

Post by FegalGT »

that theyr all super pilots with awesome skill?
RAC_Arnold Layne

S!

I don't wish to get into an argument over this.It gets really tiring.Your version of events is interesting and I'm not going to try to change the way you see it but I don't know where you get the idea that I single you out personally.When fighting a group of enemy I do always target the greatest threat which on many occasions is you so that would be the only reason I've done that...Nothing personal about it.
As for me being rude to you.I never had any problems with you personally at all untill suddenly one day when you began hurling many insults and accusations at me after we accidentally collided.You compared me to Reefer and some other rabble and said to Dreagon,who was also there,"why would RAC allow somebody like Layne in their squad" among other things.He defended me but I left not wanting to have anything to do with that kind of crappy exchange in the servers.After that day you would continue that behavior twards me on the servers and I sometimes responded back and or just left the server.I never have and never would start a verbal melee on the servers but unfortunately I sometimes don't hold my tongue when others insult me.I never called you a hack or a cheat once.If that's not the way you remeber it fine but that's the way I remember it.I would rather forget the whole thing and just fly and have fun.We have been able to get along just fine in the past I don't see why we can't continue to.

Arnie
Edmund Burke
Harry

Post by Harry »

Geez Arnie ... no Idea where this came from ... gotta be an imposter.

Sorry if you believe it was me, I know it wasn't me. Although I wouldn't put it past some certain individual that would do something like this. This same person has made up some other crap that involved myself and FogelGT (FogelGT is a pure a gentleman then any other you'll find and is well respected, I'm sure he would back me up on this) I leave the crap and sass for one person and one person only. I do not have to name names but all in the community know of whom I talk about!

Again, sorry if you were offended, but again it was not me! That said
,"why would RAC allow somebody like Layne in their squad"
!?

FragelGT
RAC_Arnold Layne

S!

Well Harry I'm also sorry for the misunderstanding.I've known others as well as myself who have been victim of that kind of thing in the past.It is really uncalled for isn't it.
Anyway I'm glad we talked it out.
It did seem really off the wall as I remember we always got along just fine before that.And RGR that about Fogel.I remember him from as far back as the mid 90's when RB2 was new.There are many in my squad that speak highly of you as well.

Arnie

...Oh and P.S.
The comment about Reefer being rabble in my earlier post I apologize about.Was just repeating what was said by someone else.His tactics sometimes may leave something to be desired but he has been a mild mannered guy these days at least.
Edmund Burke

Return to “General”