Post by US95Pickett »

Red Baron War maps

The following custom maps are used in Red Baron War:
Marne map (mpkbd0.bmp)
Flanders map (mpkbd1.bmp)
Verdun map (mpkbd2.bmp)
Alsace map (mpkbd3.bmp)
Island map (mpkbd4.bmp)

The five custom Red Baron War maps can be downloaded from HERE. Unzip these maps to the multi folder of RB3D usually located at C:\SIERRA\RedBaron3D\Data\Multi. NOTE: rename your mpkbd0.bmp, mpkbd1.bmp, mpkbd2.bmp, mpkbd3.bmp and mpkbd4.bmp files that are already in the multi folder (for example, rename mpkbd0.bmp to orig_mpkbd0.bmp, etc.) so you don't overwrite them with these customized Red Baron War maps. To go back to your original kneeboard maps, just delete or rename these custom Red Baron War maps in the \Data\Multi folder, and then rename your original maps in the \Data\Multi folder back to mpkbd0.bmp, mpkbd1.bmp, mpkbd2.bmp, mpkbd3.bmp and mpkbd4.bmp.

You can also download each of the five custom maps individually, if you wish:
Marne map
Flanders map
Verdun map
Alsace map
Island map

Marne map

Flanders map

Verdun map

Alsace map

Island map
Murph

Re: Red Baron War maps

Post by Murph »

S! Pickett,

Already working on new customized kneeboard maps for RBW :mrgreen:

S! Murph
All good men desire peace. Yet there can be no good men nor peace without liberty first. And thus it is that all good men must prepare themselves for war to obtain peace by preserving their liberty.
US95Pickett

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, Murph, that's cool, thanks a lot cause I know it's really time consuming to create maps of the quality that you make! :D
US95Pickett
Murph

Post by Murph »

Thank you Sir,

But since I gave up drinking, gambling and women what else does a guy have to do? :lol:

S! Murph
All good men desire peace. Yet there can be no good men nor peace without liberty first. And thus it is that all good men must prepare themselves for war to obtain peace by preserving their liberty.
US95Pickett

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, the maps have been updated to remove a few "ghost" towns and to add some extra targets.

Hope this doesn't cause problems for Murph in the creation of his custom maps for RBWar.
US95Pickett
Murph

Post by Murph »

Hey Pickett,

Emailed you the my Marne version below and just want to make sure the landmarks are correct :)

S! Murph

US95Pickett

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, all I can say is: WOW !!! Great work Murph, looks fantastic and I know it must have taken you a very long time and a lots of effort :!:

Thank you very much, we all appreciate it very much !
US95Pickett
Flybert

Post by Flybert »

That's so cool Murph ..
PatGarrett

Post by PatGarrett »

....so, where's the Verdun fer tomorrow ???....*pokes Murph in ribs with a BBQ pork rib*...

Return to “RBWar Maps”