RBWar

Post here with your ideas to design the RBWar tournament the way you want it done or think it should be done.
US95Pickett

Re: RBWar

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, per the request of the majority of pilots, the rule has been changed so that fighters can attack ground targets, but only using machine guns against ground targets.

3) Weapons/ammo use
a) Bombers may use any weapons/ammo at any time, any where, against planes or ground targets

b) Fighters may use any weapons/ammo at any time, any where, but only against planes; fighters may use only machine guns against any ground targets (aerodromes, mg nests, bridges, etc.), fighters can not use bombs or rockets against any ground targets.

note: fighters can therefore destroy ground targets, but only using machine guns (no bombs or rockets against ground targets)
Harry

Post by Harry »

thaks Pickett, should make for a lot more fun!!!

Wofie, bud, you know where I stand and I understand your concerns. I truly believe Mr. Pickett has done one heck of a job bringing in something new, rather then the same old tourneys with the same old rule sets and same old bickering. Frome what I've seen here RBWar has brought some new life into this old game, although the "old guard" or "old dogs" are having a somewhat difficult time getting around the same ole same. But, we have to agree this tourney set up and its discussions about small changes have not got out of hand like some of the other tourneys. Pickett, again has done a superb job, he let us lightly quarrel over some issues and frankly its has or we have worked out amongst oursleves rather well!! Qudos to all, for that fact! But, we do have to remember this is Pickett's work and we have to respect him and his work, which we all do i'm sure, as seen in the postings. I along with my squadies and many others really enjoy RBWar, there are so many pluses to this type of tourney, simple rules, the game play, the way we work together meaning, pilots switching teams to even sides up, switching sides so everyone gets to fly the different plane sets, so on and so on.

Only grudge I have is not being able to fly every weekend! Having way too much fun has to be bad for you... no?

ps ... pm sent with foggies email addy

FragelGT ROCKS
PatGarrett

Post by PatGarrett »

...thanks for the mail FWD bro.... :D

Return to “RBWar Development”