RBWar 6 Week 7 Score - Saturday, January 22, 2011 3pm est

CannonGT

Re: RBWar 6 Week 7 Score - Saturday, January 22, 2011 3pm es

Post by CannonGT »

I have no idea what caused my issues yesterday. I showed myself as under a mountain. Fogel saw me as sitting up above the ground. I was running a stock RB3D install with CD in the tray. The only patches are 1078, XP sound fix, and rb2sight. The Alsace map was downloaded from this site, and I reinstalled the same map later and it worked fine. I do have another install with some Island maps by Python, but it is completely separate. I haven't had a problem with anything on that install in a long time.
PatGarrett

Post by PatGarrett »

...actually, Python's maps are corrupt (non-island ones he'd posted at the CW forum). None of them are 301kb bmp's, which they need to be to work properly. As for you starting below a mountain, perhaps you werent using stock terrains ? With some terra, Ive had trees "floating in the air"....also, I always do a quick "pre-war" check on my install in "Solo" mode to make sure all is working. Ive caught issues a few times that way.
I know it bites, but when having problems, always try switching to DD mode instead of Glide. At least you can fly the match then. *S*!

....great match all !!!....
FogelGT

Post by FogelGT »

You could just ignore the bomb drops and rocket stuff in logs.

Yes, I understood before I posted as some may think all were bombers when, in fact, they are not. Only the Nieuport 24 and Alb. D.III and lesser (?) planes would be.

I hope I did not waste your time.

Fog

Return to “RBWar 6”