NEED SETUP INFO FOR META SERVER & RB TOURNAMENT

General Forum of WW1Aces.com
JGS4_JAKOBY_34B

NEED SETUP INFO FOR META SERVER & RB TOURNAMENT

Post by JGS4_JAKOBY_34B »

Salute! Pickett, All,

A new RB squadron, JGW D3rwolf, is interested in setting up their own meta server and hosting an RB tournament. The CO, D3rwolf, wants to get in contact with those members of the RB community who are knowledgeable in the Mysteries of such feats. They want to have their own meta server independant of others. This way their servers will always be up and running in case one meta server goes down, stranding many RB pilots.

Also, JGW D3rwolf needs info on how to host an RB tournament from the ground up. JGW D3rwolf has a public TS2 server called "d3rwolf," listed in the web server found on the tab when you log onto TS2. JGW D3rwolf can be found in D3rwolf's Get The Baron server or D3rwolf's Spielwiese (Playground). They typically fly around 1600 EST/2200 CET almost every day.

D3rwolf CO can be reached at: d3rwolf@d3rwolf.de

JGW D3rwolf's efforts may be the breath of life Red Baron needs, especially for a tournament. Any help would greatly appreciated.

Salute to you all!

JGS4_JAKOBY_34B
Swordfish

Re: NEED SETUP INFO FOR META SERVER & RB TOURNAMENT

Post by Swordfish »

Jakoby and JGW D3rWolf CO,

Please check your email. I will be happy to help and support in any way that I can.

http://www.rb3d.net/Swordfish/RB3Dserver.htm

Best Regards

S!wordfish 8-)
Lt. Swordfish
Royal Air Corps
http://wallenborg.se/swordfish
CannonGT

Post by CannonGT »

"many RB3 pilots", LOL Jakoby.
If there is a tournament I will try to fly, woefully out of practice though I am. I can't bring myself to buy a computer just so I can play ROF, so I'm stuck with RB3D or IL2. Best of luck
JGS4_AirSurfer

Post by JGS4_AirSurfer »

Hi all!

Good effort, ty all!

We need help from the experienced friends...also some imput about what kind of tournement will be good...
BTW, we must think in a format with no toomuch people in each side...would be nice to make a tournement as old days with 14 o more pilots per side, but we are only a few pilots...this make the anouncement to our friends the best way of to get more pilots in ...
JGS4_JAKOBY_34B

S! Cannon, All!

I'm sure you remember "The Old Days", when there really were "many pilots" in RB servers ;)

If JGW D3rwolf is successful in their efforts, we just may have many pilots return. It would be great to see a big furball again.

With JGW D3rwolf flying almost every day/night @ 1600 EST/ 2200 CET, and Kamel Kings flying almost every night @ 2100 -

2300 EST, there are plenty of opportunities to fly RB.

In addition, JGS4 Fundays coincide with JGW D3rwolf's FunDays on Saturday @ 1600 EST/ 2200 CET creating an opportunity for

some exciting action. Recently on past Saturdays we've seen the return of some pilots not seen in RB for awhile. One such Hun

pilot even apologized for being a pain in the neck to the Allied pilots :lol:

It's all about having fun. Hope to see more pilots and friends in the RB Skies.

S! Jakoby

p.s. sorry about the disjointed appearance of the text.
JGS4_JAKOBY_34B

S! All,

I have incorrectly posted JGW D3rwolf's flying time
JGS4_JAKOBY_34B wrote:JGW D3rwolf can be found in D3rwolf's Get The Baron server or D3rwolf's Spielwiese (Playground). They typically fly around 1600 EST/2200 CET almost every day.
The correct time is 2000 CET. Adjust your local time accordingly to catch them in the server.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone. I should be punished :oops:

S! Jakoby

Return to “General”