Rise of Flight - hey Fogel......

general forum about Rise of Flight
RAC_Bandy

Re: Rise of Flight - hey Fogel......

Post by RAC_Bandy »

I am still in the first quik mission. If I can get your TS3 server ady and some heads up, I'll join you. I've never tried online before.
I was thinking of flying as RAC_Bandy, Licks, rugosan or lamprophyre.. Haven't made up my mind yet. Bandy4???? sheesh! That means there are at least 3 others or at least 1 very very young one. :o
RAC_Arnold Layne

Post by RAC_Arnold Layne »

It's a good idea to fly offline for awhile until you get the hang of the controls and stuff anyway. The noob servers can be fun but it's kinda like swimming in the kiddie pool sometimes :biggrin2: I would try to get the hang of the full realism online flying as soon as you feel comfortable enough to try it. That's where it gets really fun in my opinion. Plus I find more guys there that will help you learn stuff. It's a whole new experience though. I'm still a noob at it myself. Here is where the ROF TS3 servers are. The rooms are divided up into catagories for each server and side: http://ts3.riseofflight.net/en/

I would give you a heads up if someone gave me one but all I do is check the servers to see who is in the game and then check the ROF TS3 server to see who is there also. Then I just join in. It's just luck when I run into someone I know.
"It is necessary only for the good man to do nothing for evil to triumph."
Edmund Burke
RAC_Arnold Layne

Post by RAC_Arnold Layne »

Speaking of luck...I just ran into Lil'Sparrow on the ROF TS3 server he is in the IRFC squadron and just goes by IRFCsparrow now. He sounds like his old self. He was in a cheerfull mood. :biggrin2:
"It is necessary only for the good man to do nothing for evil to triumph."
Edmund Burke

Return to “General”