:biggrin2:
EasyTarget

Re: Rise of Flight - hey Fogel......

Post by EasyTarget »

Salute from EasyTarget!
FogelGT

Post by FogelGT »

Bandy, you should be good to run RoF. If anyone has anymore suggestions for Bandy, please post.

Fog
RAC_Bandy

Post by RAC_Bandy »

I can right click on the downloadfile ROF_FORWEB_1020 in my documents and operate as administrator. A drop screen pops up and asks me if I trust and want to let ROF_FORWEB_1020 change settings. I say Okie dokie but then, after waiting for a couple of minutes, it can't find the executable file with tha name ROF_FORWEB_1020. That's the name on the file so I may have a corrupt download or I'm still missing something. :roll:
RAC_Arnold Layne

Post by RAC_Arnold Layne »

If I were you I would contact 777 studios support. Here is the link http://777studios.net/index.html then click the rise of flight support link to send them an e-mail. I've never used this link myself so I don't know how long they take to respond but hopefully they will help you.
"It is necessary only for the good man to do nothing for evil to triumph."
Edmund Burke
RAC_Bandy

Post by RAC_Bandy »

Had a corrupt dwnload. Got it up and running. Now I'm wrestling with my Logitech extreme 3d stick. I need to get the profile straightened out.
Thanks for everyone's help so far. :biggrin2:
FogelGT

Post by FogelGT »

Bandy, whatever you assign to your ILogitech stick buttons, assign the button on the side under your thumb to numpad 5. You will find out why eventually.

:mad2:

Fog
RAC_Bandy

Post by RAC_Bandy »

Thanks Fogel,
I tried to do that and I think that was the onlty button that was usefull or I felt worked. :deadman2:
WOW ! Steep learning curve! :o
If you or anyone else has a good profile for this stick in ROF, could you share it with me. :wink2:
In RB3D I really rely on insta views and D lock, so here it is a lot more of a challenge. :deadman2:
My mail is licks@nt.net
Would be MUCH appreciated!
RAC_Arnold Layne

I have the same stick and I'm still trying to figure out my settings. It's tricky. Just ordered a track-ir. I'm hoping it will help me.I'm trying to learn the full realism flying and all you get there is the inside cockpit view with no padlock or target help in any way. Alot of fun and usually more pilots are flying in those servers but very challenging.
Edmund Burke
RAC_Arnold Layne

S! Bandy, I was flying around with BB in ROF on TS3 a couple of days ago. He goes by the name Lexx2. We saw someone named Bandy4 flying on the server but I guess it wasn't you. Hope we can wing sometime.
Edmund Burke

Return to “General”