Other Ways

Post here with your ideas to design a new or old tournament the way you want it done or think it should be done.
JGS4_AirSurfer

Other Ways

Post by JGS4_AirSurfer »

From my memories, one of the more fun games for me was Monkey Island, with a lot of action and also a good amount of strategy was needed.

Looking on that and the format that are in almost all multiplayer games..."take the flag"...
we can make a game with 2 sides, 1 drome each, 10-14 pilots per side(or more, not end...).

Each team must attack the enemy drome changing in 20/30 minuts and the oposing team must defend the drome, a few of more targets can be attacked on that times, but only after the drome has been destroyed, then, if you do fast the drome destruction, you have some times for aditional targets/points...simple, but with a lot of action.
No way for to hide or evade figths...but you can use attack/defense tactics and tips...

Changing maps and figther planes, with the Morane/EIII (or a slower plane) as bombers all times. Bombers must be slow, and no team can't scape if spoted...you must defend/scolt your bombers...is what for this format ask, scolt on bombers, prepare defenses, and many figths in a match...also bombers needs skills for to arrive to targets and to use well the ammo load...

There are a lot of formats,

Also we can do another SPED CUP session?,,,;O)

here some ideas, take a look on our Event's page

http://www.j32b.org/Events.htm

S!
AirSurfer
Monkey

Re: Other Ways

Post by Monkey »

Salute Surfer,

Monkey Island never had dromes as targets for reasons that should be all
too obvious to all at this point. Having dromes as targets insures drome
capping and vulching and those were two things I never wanted in MI.

Monkey
Lederhosen

Post by Lederhosen »

wow that made sence!!! no capping...nice idea
JGS4_AirSurfer

Post by JGS4_AirSurfer »

Yes Monkey, MI never had dromes, and was very funy...;O)

We can use dromes and "no vulching"

or use only soft targets as MI...

S!
AirS...

Return to “Other Tournament Development”