RBWar 5 Map

Check here for RBWar maps.
US95Pickett

RBWar 5 Map

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, the map for RBWar 5 is the regular Flanders map from RB3D.

I have created a knee board Flanders map, however, there are so many targets on the regular Flanders map, it is impossible to list all the target numbers on the map. This map has mostly aerodrome numbers (but not all aerdrome numbers because of the limited space available on the map for the numbers) and some other target numbers too.

You can download the RBWar 5 Flanders map from HERE

Unzip the RBWar 5 Flanders map (named mpkbd1.bmp) to the data/multi folder of your RB3D installation folder but first back-up/rename your existing mpkbd1.bmp file in the multi folder so it isn't overwritten with this map.

Note: you do not have to use this map for RBWar 5; the targets will show up on your kneeboard map, they just won't have any target numbers on the map; this RBWar 5 map will show the target numbers on the map (but not all target numbers because of limited space on the map for the target numbers).

IMPORTANT UPDATE:
PatGarrett wrote:Since "MurphsMaps" isnt back up yet, I dont think he'd mind me posting this here (since Python already posted elsewhere a corrupted version)...
I personally, as a bomber, think this is the best to use, and will be using it for RBWar....check it out...its clear, concise, and shows drome sizes...I "think" there was a 2006 version, but I cannot find it....

RAC Garrett, 2nd Looie and bomber puke....

NB...Pickett posted the "official" map elsewhere...so if there are issues using this, be aware. All I remember is that perhaps 3 dromes were mislabeled as per size...not a major issue IMO....

S! all, thanks PatGarrett for finding this version of Murph's Flanders map; we appreciate it.

Murph has always made high quality maps and this one is of a much higher quality than the one I quickly made for RBWar 5. I would suggest using this Murph's Flanders map for RBWar 5.

Note: don't copy and paste the map image above; it's a .jpg image that I created from Murph's Flanders map and it will not work as a kneeboard map.

You can download Murph's Flanders kneeboard map for RBWar 5 from HERE

Return to “RBWar Maps”