Game Development Forum Section

Post your ideas here to design the RBWar tournament or a different tournament the way you want it done or think it should be done
US95Pickett

Game Development Forum Section

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, well, creating RBWar has had its rewards and frustrations. It's been a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation, it seems. But it has also been rewarding in that it has helped the RB Community keep going a little bit longer with this game that is 12+ years old. It's kind of remarkable that the Red Baron game and community has lasted this long :shock:

I'm going to create a forum section called "Game Development" and it will have a section for "RBWar Development" and "Other Tournament Development". This will be your chance to design the RBWar tournament or a different tournament the way you want it done or think it should be done. And be specific and detailed. If you can get the remainder of the RB community to agree to its format, then we will certainly create a tournament for it and give it a go.

So for those of you who have been critical of the RBWar format, here's your chance to do it your way ;)
US95~Willowmaker

Re: Game Development Forum Section

Post by US95~Willowmaker »

:mrgreen: Salute all. First off I want to thank Pickett for bringing us a very fun war. I really enjoyed it very much. It was good playing with all of u. Am looking forward to the next one. I think we should do a long winter one. To cold to do anything else. lol.But I just wanted to let everyone know that I really enjoyed. W.M.
JGS4JAKOBY34B_LT

Post by JGS4JAKOBY34B_LT »

[Huzzah! x3 to you, Sir for your efforts. RBWars have been a blast. I am looking forward to the next campaign.

Also, a hearty "THANK YOU" to all of those pilots who flew with us wicked Huns when we were short on manpower.

S! Jakoby/color]
PatGarrett

Post by PatGarrett »

...bout time someone from that side did that...we didnt HAVE to...but very chivalrous of you Sir, to make that statement...obviously others still have tails between legs ? ;)
JGS4JAKOBY34B_LT

Post by JGS4JAKOBY34B_LT »

S! All!

Resurrecting FC sounds like a good idea!

S! Jakoby

Return to “Game Development”