Assistant FC scorekeeper wanted

check here to ask for help or offer suggestions for Flying Coffins tournaments

Moderator: Flying Coffins Moderators

Swordfish

Assistant FC scorekeeper wanted

Post by Swordfish »

The position as assistant scorekeeper for the upcoming Flying Coffins tournament is open, and applications are welcome.

I would like to have an assisting score-keeper as a backup for matches where Real Life may prevent me from participating and promptly post preliminary scores. The assistant score-keeper will receive the game logs by auto-mail shortly after the game.

Qualifications
A respected member of the RB3D community with a well developed sense of fair play. :twisted:
Experience in using the Red Baron Scoring Utility is considered as a merit.

S!wordfish 8-)
Commander in Chief,
Flying Coffins
Lt. Swordfish
Royal Air Corps
http://wallenborg.se/swordfish
RAC_BigBertha

Re: Assistant FC scorekeeper wanted

Post by RAC_BigBertha »

S!

Althought the respect part is questionable and I have only used the scoring utilty once or twice, I'll help out if no one else with better qualifications volunteers.

BB
Muttley

Post by Muttley »

S!
Never used the scoring utility either but I have been a team rep with BB many times and I can attest to his fairness and cool head in times of controversy so I recommend BB for the position with high regards :cool2:
S! Muttley
Swordfish

Post by Swordfish »

S! BigBertha,

Thank you for stepping forward, the job is yours. You also have excellent personal references from our bi-plane ride together at Rhinebeck in 2006! :mrgreen:

I'll set up the automail to send you the logs from the Fun Day matches (starting tonight), that will give you some real log files to work with if you want to test the scoring before the tournament starts.
I'll also send you an email with some instructions for the manual part of the scoring, i.e. the target bonus points.

Best regards
Swordfish 8-)
Lt. Swordfish
Royal Air Corps
RAC_BigBertha

Post by RAC_BigBertha »

S!

Okie, dokie. I`ve reproduced your scores from this past week, so we should be good to go!

BB
Swordfish

Post by Swordfish »

Excellent! :biggrin2:

S!wordfish 8-)
Lt. Swordfish
Royal Air Corps
PatGarrett

Post by PatGarrett »

...since when was BB "questionable ? "....... :shock: :shock: :shock: ...heck, I'd trust him alone with my 27 yr old daughter (model caliber, but she turned it down)....and that says it all....because I beat the snot outta her last beau for leaving her stranded in the next town, and know I'd never need to do that to BB.....(27 stitches.... :mrgreen: ....guess I still got a lil "Angel" in me)....... :twisted:

Return to “Help and Suggestions”