Trouble logging into Server #2

general forum about Rise of Flight
JGS4_JAKOBY_34B

Trouble logging into Server #2

Post by JGS4_JAKOBY_34B »

S! Pickett!

Just a heads up, we are having trouble logging into your #2 server tonight, 7-17 11.

Ty, S! Jakoby
US95Pickett

Re: Trouble logging into Server #2

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, due to economic reasons, effective immediately the US95th Rise of Flight Server # 2 has been shut down. In the past year, I had spent over $3,000 running the server (not including the costs of the leased Team Speak 3 server). Whew...... I could have built a really fancy gaming computer with that $3,000+ :lol:

Perhaps sometime in the distant future, I may lease another gaming server. Anyways, it was fun while it lasted.
US95Pickett
FegalGT

Post by FegalGT »

S! Pickett.

Thanks for all the good times we had in your server. and you services to both the RB and ROF communities.

Just out of curiosity, will the US95th play in you private server, The dogfight server, Or are you moving to full real?

S! FegalGT/Mr P
US95 Waldo P XO

Post by US95 Waldo P XO »

I've been using the 95 server 1 what little i've been flying. But i've been taking a break from flying. Real life has me busy.

Waldo!!
JGS4_JAKOBY_34B

Post by JGS4_JAKOBY_34B »

S! Pickett, All!

Pickett, I want to thank you for all your hard work to provide a server for the community to congregate and have a good time. Forgive me for being naive, but I had no idea that it would cost money, silly me : /

It is important for me to say to you that I have not take your time and effort for granted, and I have had the BEST time in ROF on your server. Three cheers for Pickett! Hip Hip Huzzah! Hip Hip Huzzah! Hip Hip Huzzah!

S! Jakoby

Return to “General”