Are You Yankees OK?

General Forum of WW1Aces.com
FEA99 Willi von Luft

Are You Yankees OK?

Post by FEA99 Willi von Luft »

Hi You All,

I am worried to death. Did everyone survive Irene? Please let me know if you are okay. I am worried about Fogel and all of you who are up North.

Willi von Luft
Jasta 99
Resident Target
Resident Hun(ey)
JGS4_JAKOBY_34B

Re: Are You Yankees OK?

Post by JGS4_JAKOBY_34B »

S! Willi, All!!

My wife, Jean, talked to her two brothers in East Patchogue, Long Island, today. Her bro Jerry said they got 70+ MPH winds, some rain, and that was all. No loss of power. Good for them. But, I understand that many a New Yorker would dump a hurricane on New Jersey in a heartbeat.

Hope Muttley, Fogel, and the rest of you hillbillies are ok.

S! Jakoby
Harry

Post by Harry »

I talked to Fogel... hes ok .. well sorta. He lost his virginity and doesn't know what happened to his pearl incrusted slippers!
Says he can't find his "peanuts gang" pajama bottoms either.. seems the high winds blew-em clean off! The squirrel that was running his hard drive for his massive super-duper computer ran off when the thunder started. A neighbour down the street was using some kind power generation system that when Fogel tooted, it started a chain reaction which sent sparks flying from the overhead power lines. which then cuased the neighbourhood tomcat to jump from the roof of the little ole lady in the shoe to a nearby tree. The tree jumped (due to tomcats sharp claws) across the street narrowly missing Karen's prized Volvo wangon and ended up triping over the power lines on Fogel's side of the street. Fogel's house along with those on his side of the street were then without power. Fogel said he was forced to use candles, as the batteries for his flood lights were dead, because he had used them up running his bunion remover. Fogel says his wife noticed the light candles and thought "how romantic... after all these years" she had forgotten the ole Fogel could be so romantic/thoughtful... days later the Fogels realized the power had been restored just hours after the tree made its fateful "leap". I saw him in RoF tonight he had a grin the lenght of not one but two CFL football fields!!

Reporting from the .. so to be Great White North..

FragelGT
US95 Waldo P XO

Post by US95 Waldo P XO »

Yep Thats the same story Fogel told me. Only he said it was his Loony Toones PJ's he lost. The ones with the hole he scraches through in the seat.

Waldo!!
Muttley

Post by Muttley »

Awww, thank you for thinkin about us Willi!

Lucky for us we live in a hilly and high area of PA so we had good seats to watch the show, no power loss etc. But our close friends in Tom's RIver NJ were evacuated and they "ran for the hills" and stayed with us with their 2 kids and 2 Jack Russell terriers - we had to keep our 120lb Black Lab "Jet" away from them, but he was great with the kids jumping on and riding him and pulling his ears/tail etc.

Sorry for delay, don't check in much lately with heavy work load but miss you all. Need some "airtime" for sure!
S! Muttley
Flybert

Post by Flybert »

hello !

I talk to Fogel nearly nightly on Austin's J9 TS3

Have RoF running on a P4 3.2 HT 1GB 430 card pretty nice .. having a blast .. got the free RoF download less than 2 weeks ago

Return to “General”