New RBWar Tournament Server

General forum of the Red Baron War series
US95Pickett

New RBWar Tournament Server

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, thought you would like to know that I have just leased a gaming server today with very high bandwidth to run the RBWar tournament on. I should have it online in the next day or two; it will definitely be ready for the start of the RBWar and should provide a good smooth server for us (I was worried my commercial dsl line might not provide the needed bandwidth).

I'll post more information when I have the new server ready.

PS: I am working on some awards/medals too.
US95Pickett

Re: New RBWar Tournament Server

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, I have the new hosted/dedicated RBWar Tournament Server running. It is named "RBWar Tournament Server, Marne N24 v D7 - custom map from ww1aces.com"

When you have time, try out the server to see how it performs. If it seems to be stable enough of a server, then we can increase the number of pilots for this Saturdays match (Feb. 20 at 3 pm est).

I'm hoping this hosted/dedicated RBWar server will be a better and more stable RBWar server than the one I was running on my dsl line.
US95Pickett

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, the password for the RBWar Tournament Server is the same as for the RBWar TeamSpeak server:

RBWar_fun
LE_Kill_XO

Post by LE_Kill_XO »

Whats the IP for the server?
PatGarrett

Post by PatGarrett »

*S*! Kill Sir...been a long time....
...are you asking for the TS IP or the server ?...Server you shouldnt need, as it will come up if you have all of the updated Metas....TS IP, you need to register and go into either hun or alled to get that (thought you couldnt use TS though). Glad to see yer still kickin, Sir....(former PJ666 here)....

Return to “General”