RBWar Target Flanders server

General forum of the Red Baron War series
US95Pickett

RBWar Target Flanders server

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, I've set up a server named RBWar Target Flanders. As the name implies, the server has a lot of targets - a total of 66 targets per side, including 2 dromes per side.

Right now I have the planes set as the N28 v DR1 & D7 but we can change the plane selection to whatever everyone would want.

RBWar Target Flanders server targets per side:
aerodromes - 2
cities - 9
supply dumps - 7
rail yards - 10
bridges - 31
factories - 7
total targets per side - 66

The extra targets should show up on the regular RBWar Flanders map, however, none of the extra targets will be numbered on the regular RBWar Flanders map. If you want a map for RBWar Target Flanders server, you can download it from HERE.

Because of the number of targets on the map, I couldn't number every target, plus most of the cities are covered by the target clusters. But for those pilots who enjoy bombing, I think they will enjoy this server and map.
Swordfish

Re: RBWar Target Flanders server

Post by Swordfish »

admin wrote:S! all, I've set up a server named RBWar Target Flanders. As the name implies, the server has a lot of targets - a total of 66 targets per side, including 2 dromes per side.

The extra targets should show up on the regular RBWar Flanders map, however, none of the extra targets will be numbered on the regular RBWar Flanders map. If you want a map for RBWar Target Flanders server, you can download it from HERE.
S! Pickett,
Nice new server setup!
The only snag is that the download in your post above does not include an in-game map for Target Flanders as indicated, it is a landmark file for the server. Just thought I'd let you know.

S!wordfish 8-)
Lt. Swordfish
Royal Air Corps
http://wallenborg.se/swordfish
US95Pickett

Re: RBWar Target Flanders server

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, Swordfish, mistake has been fixed. Thanks !

Return to “General”