Valued Allied Player Needs Some Help

General forum of the Red Baron War series
FEA99 Willi von Luft

Valued Allied Player Needs Some Help

Post by FEA99 Willi von Luft »

Salute You All,

One of our very dedicated and respected members of our community needs some help:

07-18-10 I'm in a desperate position financially and need help to keep my server and this website up, as well as swwisa.net, redbaronplayers.net and even vonhelton.com .. There's a fair chance I will be evicted and homeless in a few weeks, though I'm working very hard to prevent that, I've just recently recovered from surgery and am flat broke with no regular income

My PayPal email address is aamot@sbcglobal.net
or email me at flybert@sbcglobal.net for more information
-------------------------------------------------

You all, I am sure each one of us has gone to one of his sites to get something, I know I have enjoyed downloading all of the neat paints. Now is the time to return the pleasure that we received with no strings attached. Please consider giving up eating out one night or that six pack of beer and instead give to Flybert as a "thank you" for all of the contributions he has made to this community.

Willi von Luft
Jasta 99
Resident Target
Resident Hun(ey)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PatGarrett

Re: Valued Allied Player Needs Some Help

Post by PatGarrett »

...sending "best wishes"....since my boat is sinking faster than his.....
...try the dumpsters Fly by the Quickie stores...I get day old bread from there constantly...unless the bears get it first....
Ive gotten 10 repairable decent comps from trash day....5 lawnmowers, repaired and sold....countless other things, found, fixed, sold thru Craigslist...
"Going out and six-packs" Willi ?.....wtf is that ????....Im a white American male, disabled (7)...I aint "allowed" to "go out"....aint there "deposit bottles in CA ?...I KNOW there are...searching local shoulders yields me $15 bucks some days....
...and btw....there ARE FREE webhosts.....(put the stuff on Filefront...already an RB section there)....

>takes out violin and plays a sad, haunting melody< (yes, I DO play)

...ya, Fly deserves credit for his past endeavours....kudos there for sure...but c'mon...Burger King is hiring, as are many min wage places....if they'd take me, I would in a heartbeat....take a week off, go up to Big Sur (HITCH !)...and center yourself on the Earth instead of yourself.....I KNOW you got it in you....
Where'd Damons $$$ go ????.....
Flybert

Post by Flybert »

Frankly, Willi has been embarrassing me a bit with these posts, however I am grateful

I've gone through quite a positive change since recovering from a hernia operation I had about 10 weeks ago .. starting from about 7 weeks ago, I just can't remember being so positive and focused in the last 25 years .. had no clue how much the hernia, which I had for more than 10 years, was effecting my body and mind.

I was homeless 5 years ago for a year and made it through, just doing all I can to prevent it again, and doing alot more for myself in the last few weeks too

not *sure* I'm going to make it yet, need a few $1000 really in the next 3 weeks or so to catch up my meager shop rent, get an engine for my old S-10 pickup ... have to return the car I've been borrowing next week

one thing I got going that was started 4-5 years ago, but finally put together in the last 2 weeks:

www.woodpickguard.com

I've picked up a few small steel rule cutting die orders ( my profession for over 30 years I used to make $45,000 / year at that I'm lucky to make a few $100 per month now ), worked 18 hours at a friend's factory in the last 3 days on a project only I have the talent for .. a few more hours on Monday.. other projects too .. I do have several talents .. did $150 of SearchEngineOptimization work for an Tucson Architect firm .. got them from #106 on Google to #23 in 2 weeks ... they are happy ..

So things are moving in the right direction, just not yet fast enough to solve the current dilemna's .. I am keeping my faith and mood up though, and know now I'll make it in the long term, and am keeping track of every penny and favor my friends have or will extend me at this time, and they will be paid back in spades, whether they care to or not .. lol ..

Dumpsters ? ... maybe Wolfie .. I am planning on claiming homelessness ( which is technically true ) and collecting food stamps .. just too busy this week ..
PatGarrett

Post by PatGarrett »

...btw...I hope you realize that I was just "pokin" ya...I feel for ya Fly, really...hell, I been there for almost 10 yrs now...aint no fun....but please note that my post was just ribbin, ok ?...
I may be homeless soon myself, since no means to get rent money up....and nobody is buying the remaining things Im selling....
And BTW bro...pickguards MAKE the guitar, IMO.... :D

Return to “General”