RBWar

Post here with your ideas to design the RBWar tournament the way you want it done or think it should be done.
PatGarrett

Re: RBWar

Post by PatGarrett »

Had I known about it, I'd have been there.......mayhaps a mailing list is in order ?

...and what does Foggy rate anyway ?...he's from damned NJ fer cryin out loud ! Lolol...
....pssst...joke...
....I love to send all my toxic waste to NJ...even my septic leach goes down to Newark's water supply....(scuse me, gotta poo...)...

...just pokin at ya Foggy....... ;)
FEA99 Willi von Luft

Post by FEA99 Willi von Luft »

Salute!

I am frustrated and need to bomb:) Looking forward to the next match:)

Willi von Luft
Jasta 99
Resident Target
Resident Hun(ey)
RAC_Arnold Layne

Post by RAC_Arnold Layne »

Salute!

Who is in charge of setting up the matches again?Can someone give them a little nudge to start this badboy up already!...Just sayin'

Arnie
"It is necessary only for the good man to do nothing for evil to triumph."
Edmund Burke
US95Pickett

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, as I posted a few posts ago in this thread, I'm out of state and won't get home until late Thursday night, Oct 7, 2010 or maybe Friday morning. I'm attending a family reunion and doing a lot of genealogy research in Georgia and South Carolina :D

We can start a tournament this Saturday (Oct 9) or Sunday (Oct 10).

Everyone want a RBWar tournament? What about the rules? Keep the same rules except make attacking bases, capping bases and attacking the enemy at their bases illegal? And what about planes? Use the plane match-ups from War Forces, where the bomber is a lesser plane than the fighters? And will we switch sides each week so that both sides get to fly the same planes to keep things even?

Let me know what you want and we'll get it started for this next weekend (Oct 9-10).
US95Pickett
RAC_Arnold Layne

Post by RAC_Arnold Layne »

Salute!

Sorry Pickett I didn't notice that post.I'm OK with whatever everyone agrees with.I'm easy.I just want to fly again.
"It is necessary only for the good man to do nothing for evil to triumph."
Edmund Burke
JGS4_AirSurfer

Post by JGS4_AirSurfer »

I agree with any decided format

I like Piket's proposal:

Start next week
RBWar, eassy rules
Bombers 1 step down
Attacking bases ilegal
Swiching sides

S!
AirS...
Swordfish

Post by Swordfish »

I haven't been flying much in September due to work and other real life issues, but now I'd like to get back into the cockpit. :twisted:
Not many people online during weekdays in my time zone, so we need scheduled matches.
I'm flexible about the rules,the important thing is that we can fly and have some fun. :)

A comment:
Making it illegal to cap a drome is a rule that is hard to enforce. Where do you draw the line, i.e. how close to an enemy drome are you allowed to stay while waiting for pilots taking off? And how would you check that during runtime or in the logs?

A question:
If attacking bases is illegal, does that mean there will be no drome targets?

S!wordfish 8-)
Lt. Swordfish
Royal Air Corps
http://wallenborg.se/swordfish
JGS4_AirSurfer

Post by JGS4_AirSurfer »

Hi Swordfish/all, you are right about ilegal dromes, hard to enfonce...maybe don't giving points for the home dromes, having more dromes for to attack(with points), will make more interesting to go for the non-home dromes...

But we are ready for to fly any format decided, and as many people have fly's likes, maybe we can go for the must eassy format or the prefered for the organicer... ;O)

S!
AirS...

PS: no mail received Swordfish..
u used this one?: airsurfer.jg#gmail.com
Swordfish

Post by Swordfish »

S! AirSurfer,

Yes, that is the address I used. My message may have got stuck in some spam filter :?
I just wanted to be on your mailing list for RBWar fun/practice nights.

S!wordfish
Lt. Swordfish
Royal Air Corps
http://wallenborg.se/swordfish
PatGarrett

Post by PatGarrett »

Im good by whatever rules Pickett decides to hold to...I may not like em, but I wont complain since I JUST WANNA BOMB AGAIN !!!!...go fer it Pick...
Weekends at DeDeville's just aint cutting it fer me, lol.

Return to “RBWar Development”