My apologies to all...

General forum of the Red Baron War series
PatGarrett

My apologies to all...

Post by PatGarrett »

Ive always prided myself in never missing a war match. Well, so much for that record.

Early Friday morning, I went to the local hosp for some routine bloodwork. No prob.
At 2pm that afternoon, my doc called me at home, and told me to get to the ER pronto as I had "life threttening low levels" of blood sodium and needed IV pronto. Okay, I figured 4-5 hrs, and Id be back. Wrong. I ended up spending 4 days in their ICU, before they got levels even near back to normal. I was going batty, and then checked myself out against their wishes.
I'll be going back though, to finish testing/surgery/whatever, but will be prepared this time with a bag of underclothes, meds and things. AND have the windows closed and everything off in my room..
A bit dizzy today, first sign. But I have an appointment to see a surgeon tomorrow and dont wanna miss that. But I think I may be going back in within a week....duration unknown. So you probably wont be seeing me around for awhile.
Love you guys....friends and foe...

Garrett
*ÅÅ* Trouble4u

Re: My apologies to all...

Post by *ÅÅ* Trouble4u »

S! Pat, I wish you a speedy recovery and we'll be keeping you in our prayers along with Mr Sparrow.
FogelGT

Post by FogelGT »

S! Mountain Man

When you have a chance please let us know how you are doing.

I DID tell you to put the moon box downhill from the well!

Wishing you a speedy recovery,

Fog
PatGarrett

Post by PatGarrett »

Thanks for the good vibes guys....Im still not well, and 1,000 more tests to come, so in and out of the hospital as an outpatient....still very weak and lethargic, went from 166lbs this spring to a present 138....scary.
But Im home, and feeling better daily. Basically, my body is healing itself (old wolves are hard to kill off ;) ). Awaiting results of recent tests to confirm. Up to 144lbs now. All internals seem ok besides my spleen.
But far as Im concerned, Im back on active duty if there's another aerial conflict coming up. :twisted:

*S* !....Garrett....(I KNEW I shouldda stayed away from them meskin senioritas, lol)... :roll:
JGS4_AirSurfer

Post by JGS4_AirSurfer »

Im hapy of to read you are bether...

Whising you get well soon.

S!
AirS...
J99°Zitzewitz

Post by J99°Zitzewitz »

Aus Old Germany senden die Piloten der Jasta99 Dir gute Wünsche zur baldigen Genesung. Alles Gute und Salute
J99°Zitzewitz°
PatGarrett

Post by PatGarrett »

Surfer, und Herr Zitz....vielen danke !!!!...
Getting stronger slowly, but fight still not over....
Still, ready to fly !!!....
....fliegen wir meine brudern !!!!.....

>Garrett...aka Wolfie
PatGarrett

Post by PatGarrett »

...Foggy...check your PMs here...need yer email to share my "hillbilly hottub" pics....

Return to “General”