RBWar 6 Maps

Check here for RBWar maps.
US95Pickett

RBWar 6 Maps

Post by US95Pickett »

We will be using the regular/standard RB3D maps for RBWar 6.

You can download the maps for RBWar 6 from HERE. These are the high quality RB3D maps created by Murph (thanks Murph, the RB community appreciates your excellent work!!!)

Unzip the RBWar 6 maps (named mpkbd0.bmp, mpkbd1.bmp, mpkbd2.bmp and mpkbd3.bmp) to the data/multi folder of your RB3D installation folder but first back-up/rename your existing mpkbd0.bmp, mpkbd1.bmp, mpkbd2.bmp and mpkbd3.bmp files in the multi folder so they aren't overwritten with these maps.

Note: you do not have to use these maps for RBWar 6; the targets will show up on your kneeboard maps, they just won't have any target numbers on the maps; these RBWar 6 maps will show the target numbers on the maps.

Alsace Map

Flanders Map

Marne Map

Verdun Map
Swordfish

Re: RBWar 6 Maps

Post by Swordfish »

I think there is a problem with the RBWar6 Marne map and the current RBWar practice server settings, because there are many more dromes on Murph's map than what you can see if you fly in the server with the stock RB3D in-game map.
Check out sector A1, for example. This sector has no airfields except A15 with the stock ingame map, but there are plenty on Murph's map.

I suspect that the RegionSize and/or landmarkDensity settings on the server are not matched to the proposed map.

I don't want to fly on a long bomb run only to find non-existing dromes, so I suggest that we either change the map or the server settings.

Best Regards
S!wordfish 8-)
Lt. Swordfish
Royal Air Corps
http://wallenborg.se/swordfish

Return to “RBWar Maps”