RBWar - Flying Coffins

Post here with your ideas to design a new or old tournament the way you want it done or think it should be done.
PatGarrett

Re: RBWar - Flying Coffins

Post by PatGarrett »

...actually, I have Sword's exact setup...just changed name and still didnt show...did all that port forwarding stuff too...as well as NATpatch...something deeper...will look into the DMZ on a German geek board i frequent....thanks bro...
PatGarrett

Post by PatGarrett »

...tried again today....as per onstructions from KPJ in the read me as to modifying the modem settings....I couldnt even connect after.....
Pickett Sir, are you on cable w/ modem then router ?....if so, please help me set this up, at your leisure, so I may continue to provide for the community as you have...
FC is almost ready to go, and I'd like to test my server as it seems would be better than Fish's....I should be able to host 25 per side w/o issue....please help....
PatGarrett

Post by PatGarrett »

Flying Coffins Tournament is well on its way....we may even have a server besides mine to run it on....we NEED to work out issues and glitches, so please, all interested, come and fly in Sword's FC Fundays....these not only get all familiar with the format, but also test game settings....Thanx !!!
Im hoping 2 weeks for a start....perhaps 3 with signups and all...
Flybert

Post by Flybert »

good news ,,

get it together .. I'll be there ..

Return to “Other Tournament Development”