Flying Coffins Fun Day

General forum of the Red Baron War series
Swordfish

Flying Coffins Fun Day

Post by Swordfish »

You are hereby invited to a Flying Coffins Fun Day on Sunday, 23 Jan 2011 at 21:00 CET (that's 3:00 pm EST).

I have set up my server to run a timed Flying Coffins game with the original settings at a scheduled time hoping that this will bring some more pilots in at the same time. The objectives of this event are:
  • Enable pilots to become familiar with the format and rules, hoping that in the future we can have a RBWar Flying Coffins tournament
  • Test the FC server settings
  • Get some log files so that I can work out a scoring program setup
Rules and more info can be found on my Flying Coffins web page. PLEASE make sure that you have read the Quick Reference of Rules and Scoring before you enter the game, and PLEASE respect the rule that each team may use only one plane of each available type (i.e. if there are 7 pilots in a team they use all 7 different types of planes).

The FC game uses stock Red Baron 3D, no patches are needed to fly but you may find it useful to install the custom map available on my FC page (see link above).

My RB3D server has a limited bandwidth (I have an ADSL connection) so I have set the maximum no of pilots to 14 (i.e. max 7 pilots on each side).

Date and time: Sunday 23 January, 2011, 21:00 - 22:45 CET
Server: Swordfish Flying Coffins Fun Day
Password: graveyard

I hope that we can use Muttely's TS2 server for voice comm,
IP and Port: 74.92.238.174:8767
Password: hunfun

Welcome!
S!wordfish 8-)
Lt. Swordfish
Royal Air Corps
http://wallenborg.se/swordfish
Muttley

Re: Flying Coffins Fun Day

Post by Muttley »

Great! I will be there!!! And please feel free to use the TS2 server, I even have rooms for Flying Coffins for Allied and Central.
S! Muttley

Return to “General”