Flying Coffins practice sessions

General forum of the Flying Coffins tournaments

Moderator: Flying Coffins Moderators

Swordfish

Flying Coffins practice sessions

Post by Swordfish »

Salute!

I have returned to civilization today after a week of skiing in the cold and snowy north of Sweden. :D

When I came home my internet connection was down because my ADSL modem had died. :o :(
But I found a new one in the nearest computer store, so now I am up and running again. :)

Starting today, the open Swordfish FC practice server will run frequently. This server has no time limit, it just keeps running until I reset it which I will try to do daily so that the targets repair. The number of pilots is limited to 14 due to my limited connection bandwidth.

I have also set up the FC Tournament Server to run open daily practice sessions at 21:00 CET (3:00 pm EST) and 03:00 CET (9:00 pm EST) starting today until further notice. These sessions will run for 1h 45 min just like the FC games, and the idea is to offer a scheduled meeting place in time slots that I hope will be conveninent for both European and north american pilots. The FC tournament server is set to allow a full crew of 28 pilots.

The daily scheduled practice sessions will not be scored, but I also plan to resume the scored FC Fun Days soon while I continue the preparations for a FC tournament.

S!wordfish 8-)
Lt. Swordfish
Royal Air Corps
http://wallenborg.se/swordfish
RAC_BigBertha

Re: Flying Coffins practice sessions

Post by RAC_BigBertha »

S!

Thanks for your efforts Swordfish. I'll try to make it when I can.

BB
Swordfish

Post by Swordfish »

Shameless bump! :)

The Flying Coffins Tournament Server runs open daily practice sessions at 21:00 CET (3:00 pm EST) and 03:00 CET (9:00 pm EST). These sessions will run for 1h 45 min just like the FC games, and the idea is to offer a scheduled meeting place in time slots that I hope will be conveninent for European and North American pilots. The FC tournament server is set to allow a full crew of 28 pilots.

Welcome!
Swordfish 8-)
Lt. Swordfish
Royal Air Corps
http://wallenborg.se/swordfish
PatGarrett

Post by PatGarrett »

Salute!

I have returned to civilization today after a week of skiing in the cold and snowy north of Sweden.

...Warum ????....Why ????....I would have spent the rest of my life there !!!! :mrgreen:
US95~Willowmaker

Post by US95~Willowmaker »

Salute all. :oops: Sorry I have not been around for a while, I pulled my right shoulder a while back and it is not well.10 min or so on my mouse and it hurts like hell. Will try to get in soon. :? You all take care till I return.SALUTE ALL. W.M. 8-)
PatGarrett

Post by PatGarrett »

Shoulders can be rough Willow...I had an injury to my rotator cup back in 1981...its finally caught up with me, bigtime....make sure you get it taken care of properly, please Sir.

Return to “General”