End of the world postponed for the May 22nd match

Post by RAC_Arnold Layne »

I think we are still good to go for sunday :wink2:
"It is necessary only for the good man to do nothing for evil to triumph."
Edmund Burke
Flybert

Re: End of the world postponed for the May 22nd match

Post by Flybert »

oh .. I wasn't aware that Family Radio was based out of Nigeria .. figures :roll:
PatGarrett

Post by PatGarrett »

Ya ...was some Mormon (drop the second "m") freak started this...The Book Of Mormon was supposedly found in an attic in upstate NY on a farm...there's yer source verification, lol.... :roll:
Sadly, my 87 yr old Mom was freaking out about it....AHs like that would have been shot in a REAL country....
Anyway...wanna worry ?...there SHALL be a physical allignment of all planets with the sun in Dec next year (scientific fact)....I still dont think it will be the "end", but may cause much havoc (LA and much of Calif will be gone, and Japan will sink into the sea....the Yellowstone caldera worries me most)....regardless, Im "in" as always... :biggrin2:
I'd rather die whilst flying RB then be cowering in some shelter with wimps, just to die anyway eventually....game ON !!!!
No guts, no glory !!!! 666 :twisted:

...btw...all too obvious that sign bottom was photoshopped in....lol....nice try though....shouldda been outta some baptist church in Tyler TX though.....more believable as a joke then... ;)
...curser left in pic didnt help either....still funny though...those Nigerians....who are actually former Soviet scammers btw....shouldda brought back the Czar years ago...I'd move back....
RAC_Arnold Layne

:? :shock: :? :cry: :)
Edmund Burke
Muttley

Post by Muttley »

Lol, heard about US Govt here recapping recommendations for emergency procedures, local news casters hooked it to get attention with "Govt recommending measures for judgement day possible Zombie attacks!" :deadman2:

It was the same old canned food and water stockpile recommendations of course, they don't mention that to kill a Zombie you have to aim for the brain lol! :mad2:

I forgot after all of the years of apocalyptic movies that Zombies are maybe an interpretation of the biblical "and the dead shall rise"! Talk about literal translations!

Thanks for the astrology info Garrett, I knew you would have that figured out, and I for one appreciate hearing it from someone I know is not mentioning it for $ :wink2:
S! Muttley
RAC_Arnold Layne

Endtime pranks...rapture fun.

But maybe we shouldn't be laughing...In 1994 the last time this guy made this prediction he was half right...In 1994 Barney the dinosaur made his debut...those with kids know the world was forever changed :)
Edmund Burke
RAC_Draegon

Post by RAC_Draegon »

Now that's hilarious Arnie, I think I'm gonna do it...lol. :biggrin2:

Wolfie, how and or why do you think that sign was photoshopped? :?

They're a California based Christian Radio Broadcasting Network, they preach all over the world, headed by a nutjob named Harold Camping, he really believes it's all over today, at 89, it very well might be for him...lmao

The guy spent every cent his church had on posting billboards, and nuts around the world have joined him in spreading the word. :roll:

They're posted in nearly every city in the states, they even have them up here in Canada... :lol: We have one in Hamilton. I just saw a report of a retired NYC Transit worker who has spent his life savings of $140000 on billboards and placards. :shock:

A whole bunch of people are gonna wake up feeling stupid tomorrow. :o :(

I just can't believe people are such sheeps. Luckily it looks like with the other Koolaid drinking clubs, membership is quite low for this one.

My worry is the number of people that actually believe in the Rapture, and for them, it's gotta come sometime too, right? Delayed dementia? :wink2:
"Live in the Air, Die in my Fire!" ;)
Muttley

Post by Muttley »

Hilarious Arnie!

I love what Stephen Colbert had to say on his show, "Harold Camping is an EXPERT in predicting the end of the world, in that he's done it before!" lol, jump to 4:00 mark for related part:

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colber ... -billboard
S! Muttley
PatGarrett

Post by PatGarrett »

Draeg...I'd ASSUMED it a photoshop deal because i saw a pic just like it w/o the bottom rocker....I could be wrong....(my bad)...
...anyway...this is supposed to start at 6pm...but 6pm where ?...anyway, Im gonna get a tallboy and a cigar, and sit on the roof nekkid with a sign saying "bring it on baybee !"....gonna finally bang my neighbors wife too...she been wantin me fer years....oh yeah, almost forgot,,,gonna bring a huge chunk of heavily aged romano cheese up to the roof with me too...may as well die in extacy, lol....
...."This is Paul Harvey....good day....."....
PatGarrett

Post by PatGarrett »

However, I just read that today is "just the beginning" and its supposed to go on for 5 months...hmmmm
But since my GF lives in SoCal, I check the USGS earthquake site daily, and I have in fact noticed a recent increase in frequency, though not severity....

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/

Return to “General”