Rise of Flight update 1.021 released

general forum about Rise of Flight
US95Pickett

Rise of Flight update 1.021 released

Post by US95Pickett »

S! all, Rise of Flight update 1.021 was released today. It is approximately 288mb in size, so it will take awhile to download. There is also updated skins that you can download from here:
http://riseofflight.com/en/community/usefulmaterials
The skins are not included in the 1.021 patch; you have to download the skins separately.

This patch may overwrite you custom joystick settings/curves, so you might want to back your curve settings up BEFORE updating. Also, I'm not sure if your RoF in game movies will be editable after the patch is applied: sometimes a RoF patch makes the previous version movies un-editable with the new version patch, so you might want to export your RoF in game movies to another format just to be safe so you can edit them later on.

The new Spad 7 plane is responsive and climbs well, but is very touchy; more touchy than the Camel is (at least to me). I've put the Spad 7 into a spin twice now, and both times I was unable to recover from the spin. So for me, the Spad 7 is gonna require a fair amount of practice in it to get accustomed to its flight characteristics. Bad thing about the Spad 7 is it only has an ammo capacity of 350 rounds, so you will have to be accurate in your shot placement in a dogfight.
US95Pickett

Return to “General”